Monday, February 18, 2008

A day free

This morning I went to see my GP for my blood test results. Everything is normal and to my surprise my iron levels are fine. I am not as tired now - thank God!! Although the nausea is still quite bad.

Morri is spending the day with my parents to give me time to do the grocery shopping and rest! I usually take Morri grocery shopping with me as he enjoys sitting in the trolleys! However, I can't take my time deciding which brand of cereal to try next as Morri gets very vocal when we spend too long at the supermarket!! And most of the time I forget a few items - don't you hate that!! So today I strolled down the isles and picked up some museli, checked the ingredients on the box, then put it back on the self and decided to get the new Uncle Toby's crunch oats instead and spent 20 minutes deciding what type of air freshner to get for the bathroom/toilet!! (I have smell issues with the bathroom/toilet at the moment!) And I didn't forget a single thing on my shopping list!! Yeah!!

I came back from shopping and went to put the stuff in the fridge and realised that my fridge was in desperate need of a clean and a clean out!! I thought about it and thought maybe I should have a nap instead but then I thought I should make use of this time where I don't have a toddler hanging on my ankles and pulling things out of cupboards and touching things he's not supposed to. So I pulled everything out of the fridge cleaned it and found some scary things in there!! YUK!! and hour or so later I had a clean and organised fridge. I thought to myself well this doesn't need to be done again until the second baby is at least a year old!! he, he, he!!

I did finally have a nap.
Thank you to my Mummy & Daddy for giving me a day free!

No comments: