I can't believe its been a month since I last upated my blog... been a bit busy... and I have been taking my much needed naps while Morri sleeps in the afternoon instead of spending my afternoons on the net & blogging!!
Good news is that we have finally moved back home!! Yeah!!! We spent our first night in our newly renovated home last night! It was very nice sleep in our own bed again, hmmmmmmmm!
Mike is on holidays and we are spring cleaning our home - getting rid of old crockery that we never use and is just taking up cupboard space and re-organising our stuff so we have more room for the next addition to the family. I feel like I am endlessly cleaning & putting away things and by the end of the day I feel as though I haven't achieved anything - I go in to the baby's room and try to arrange the bassinet, change table etc and I it don't seem to have made any progress... my brain is all muddy and hopeless at the moment! But I have managed to organise Baby's clothes :)
This pregnancy has exceeded Morri's gestation - Morri was born at 37.5 weeks - my waters broke the day of the Footy finals. So we are wondering if this bub will follow in it's brother's footsteps!!! I feel soooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooo sore 'down there' mainly because Baby's head is engaged and is pressing on my cervix which really hurts! My hands are sooooooo puffy they look like labourer's hands. My legs and feet aren't looking to hot either!!! Most nights when I go to bed I start feeling some contraction pains but then they ease and Baby is nice and still for the most of the night and I get a decent rest - I still have to get up every couple of hours to pee!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know you have to feel that your nest is ready... Once you are satisfied that you are organised then the baby will come that night ; )
We were waiting for the Poseidon adventure, now the footy final.... We are ready to meet you little Peckling!
Post a Comment