Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pregnant brain!

The baby's head ocassionally grinds down into my cervix - ouch - its not pleasent - but this tells me that D-day is approaching very soon! And I am writing lists of things to do and get and organise and plan before he/she arrives! My brain is not functioning at it's optimum potential. So making lists and writing everything down seems to help me remember to get things done. I should have written down on my list to wrap Mike's birthday present and write in the card I got for his 31st birthday which is today! We had family lunch at my folks for his (and my) birthday yesterday and he got most of his presents yesterday and he wanted to have something to open on his birthday so I kept our present for him today to open - but I forgot to wrap it and write in the card! Our usual birthday tradition is to present each other with their gift first thing in the morning, but this time I completely forgot and Mike asked for his present! Oops! So he got his present unwrapped and an empty card! I will have to do it when I am done blogging. He got what he wanted - I bought him some leggings!! - no - not those types of leggings! Ionix - special ionised leggings for running in. They are like the suits athletes and swimmers wear in competitive sport. They are great for keeping the muscles warm before, during and after exercise - important for muscle fatigue repair and overall performance. He modelled them for me this morning! He has great legs and he looked hot in them too! He turned he back to me and said, 'Does my bum look big in this?' I laughed and told him, 'ha, MY bum would look huge in it! - no babe, you have a nice set of tight buns - u look hot!'

No comments: